*** As seen on TV and used worldwide by over 30 million users across multiple platforms(Android, iOS, j2ME)! ***Train your dog (or annoy your friends) with this simple to use dog whistle. Quickly initiate a variety of frequency sounds via the dog whistle interface. (New add-on option/feature: ability to create a ringtone from any frequency!)
Dog Whistler Main Features:
* Choose the desired frequency in the dog whistle by using the built in slider or by manually entering in the frequency.
* Select from multiple sound “patterns” within the dog whistle:--- Tone--- Short beeps--- Long beeps--- Slow 500Hz Oscillation--- 500Hz Oscillation--- Fast 500Hz Oscillation--- Slow 1KHz Oscillation--- 1KHz Oscillation--- Fast 1KHz Oscillation--- Slow 2.5KHz Oscillation--- 2.5KHz Oscillation--- Fast 2.5KHz Oscillation--- Static--- Slow 5KHz Oscillation--- 5KHz Oscillation--- Fast 5KHz Oscillation
* New add-on option/feature: ability to create a ringtone from any frequency ( FREE for a short time only!)
* New sharing features added (via Facebook, Twitter, and/or email)
* Use preset frequencies in the dog whistle or create your own
* Hold down any preset frequency and share this frequency with a friend (via Twitter, Facebook, or Email). What worked for your dog's training? Hearing tests.... what frequency can you hear?
* Set an alarm (either via the built in timer or motion activated). New alarm feature===> repeat mode. This will continually activate an alarm upon motion detection each time it resets. For instance, if you're training your dog to stay off the couch you can place the iPhone/iPod on it. When the dog jumps up the 1st time it will activate an alarm for a predetermined amount of time. The alarm will then reset so when the dog jumps up the 2nd time, it will resound the alarm again. can be used for
* * Great training app for your pet!
++ Besides a dog whistle, customers have reported using it as an anti-mosquito device, simple simple hearing test, and a tool to annoy others with its high frequency pitch.
For general info on dog whistles, the following is a useful Wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_whistle